Thursday, August 20, 2009

Saturday's Warriors


This picture is one that I took at Mikayla's Headstart graduation this past summer. Her and her dear friend Adelaide were so cute and I loved them together. These are some of our greatest "Saturday's Warriors" They are here at the perfect time, in the perfect place, in these latter days. I think how strong their spirits must be to be coming here now. My children are pure Greatness and I must remember that always!
I was just visiting a loved one's blog and they were very concerned with the world we are living in. I am as well and I get afraid for my children from time-to-time. I worry for them about what they will have to withstand in their lives. I want so much for them not to have to bare deep sadness or go through intense trials. but I cannot stop that. I must remember what I told my cousin..."We are truly the "Saturday's Warriors"...The Strongest and Bravest Spirits in Heaven. We have volunteered, and been chosen worthy to be here at this time; to prepare ourselves and our families for the Amazing and tumultuous events to come in the new millenium. "...And even though at times it freaks me out; just imagine how great it will be! Prepare and be saved! I love everyone!

No comments: