Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Locks of Love

I recently did something some people would consider absolutely CRAZY! I had been thinking about cutting my hair short and possibly donating it to Locks of Love. In order to do that, you must be donating at least 10" of hair. So one night last week, sort of on a whim, and for lack of any professional around to do it for me, I cut all of my hair off.
This was my hair before.



I cut off about 13 inches. All. By. MYSELF! Sort of scary actually, but in an empowering sort of way.



SO, how many people do you know that can say they cut their own hair off. At least I didn't do a famous shave off of all my hair. Just a trim... right...



Well that was my end result. My apologies for being in such a beautiful state when I took this photo. I had just finished moving, my allergies were going crazy, and I had just gotten over some fat lip issues from another allergic reaction.

Lovely, right!!

Now to get it professionally cut and figure out what I want to do with it...

No comments: