Friday, March 6, 2009

And there it goes!...


So this morning we got our long awaited tax refund. Yay, right?! Well, we knew long before we even filed that it would be gone before it ever arrived. For a moment, just a moment, I held $6,504 in cash in my hand before slipping it into my wallet. Sadly, within an hour, I had a mere $300 and some change left. I am happy to have paid off a major bill and a couple of smaller bills we had been waiting on, but it is still sad to say that I had all that money in my hands and now I am already back to feeling broke! The money leaves more quickly than it comes. Matt only has one more week without a paycheck, and then we'll be good to go. It's just getting from here to there. We'll make it! We somehow do, regardless of how bad the circumstances may seem. And our circumstances aren't bad right now, either! We are just being responsible. Too bad being responsible can't be a little more fun some of the time!!!

No comments: