Monday, March 9, 2009

Gone Again

So Mariah is gone once again to her Dad's house. I loved having her home with us, though much of her visit she was with friends that wanted to see her. I love my daughter with all of my heart and I truly believe that whatever the outcome, she really needs this experience. It's just really hard. Plus, he will have her for Easter. The first holiday EVER that one of my children hasn't been with me. It's OK, though. If Eddy'a really stepping up and going to be a consistent part of Mariah's life, I better get used to splitting up the holidays. I am concerned with the fact that I think they smoke inside their home. I stood at the door last night and the smell of cigarettes just permeated out. I am going to have to talk to him about that, because I am not OK with that. We'll just get to see how it keeps going!

No comments: