Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have a Computer again!!!

Finally! I got the cord that had broken to power the computer up. I have been in serious computer withdrawl! Isn't that sad? Not too many years ago we didn't even have computers in our house. Now, I feel lost without it. I use it way too much! I even use it to find recipes and phone numbers or answer questions I have. But beside that, we've had a roller coaster of a month. Seriously too much to cover. But on the other end, we a re still waiting for Matt to get back to work. He still has a job, but they are waiting for Provo city to tell them to start. Also, Mariah is still at her Dad's, and I am recovering from surgery to remove a mass I had. I am excited to get back to normal and be able to start working out again. Right now I am working on staying horizontal to control the pain. Oh, life it beautiful!

No comments: