Wednesday, April 15, 2009











Well, with Matt being home for an unexpectedly long time, we have been doing many fishing trips and outdoor outings. It has been really fun. Matt took the boys with his cousin Clay down to Yuba. They had loads of fun. We have been to Salem ponds several times, and Matt has gon ejust about everywhere with all of the guys he knows at various times the past several weeks. I like having Matt home, but I also like having him at work. He does drive me crazy, but I know the feeling is mutual. I am trying to get myself off of my Effexor XR, because with our insurance changing, we can't afford it anymore. Which is great, since it helps alot and I'll have sme great withdrawls once I run out in a few days. Should prove to be fun! Here's some pics of the kiddoes having fun!...

No comments: