Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great News!!!

I have had two spectacular things come into play this evening that are making me so excited to be where I am in my life right now.
First; My husband just put his application in to UVU. We decided to quit waiting for vocational rehabilitation to get things going. We started the process and they will hopefully just carry things on as it is necessary. Either way, I am excited that he is progressing in his life as I am right now. I truly think that only by us both progressing within ourselves, can we make our relationship together a successful one.
Second; I just found out my "Big" Little Brother Michael and his wife Laura are going to be stationed at Hill Air Force Base very soon. Utah has the medical care available that she requires. I am so happy for them to be close and I hope they feel the same way! Hooray! One more sister-in-law to get to know better... And I really am excited about that!
Other than those things, life keeps progressing on it's own. I look forward for what the future has for my family! However that looks!

No comments: