Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And the Results Are...

My Spring 2010 Final Grades are up! Yeah! I am so happy that I FINALLY get to know how I did in all of my classes.

So here's the Basic Rundown

BIOL 1010 General Biology... B

ENGL 1010 Introduction to Writing... A

HLTH 1200 First Aid... A

MAT 1010 Intermediate Algebra... A-

PES 1300 Swimming I... A



I am so HAPPY! The only way I could be happier is if the A- was actually an A and the B was an A. But really, I am totally OK with these grades. I did struggle a bit with Math and was truly afraid I would end up with a lower grade than I got. Biology, was my own little torture. Because it was a self-paced class, that meant I could put it off until the end of the semester (not a wise thing to do AT ALL!!) I hadn't intended to do so, but it was really easy to tell myself I could just do it later. A B in a Biology class where I didn't watch hardly any of the 32 hour long episodes, and did all of the assignments and studying within the last two weeks of the semester is nothing to complain about. I am just glad it wasn't any lower than that.
Now, that I have officially gotten my Spring 2010 grades, Summer 2010 semester classes start TODAY! I don't actually have a class until tomorrow, but, hey... Gotta love my 5 day summer vaca!!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

congrats on your grades! You always were a smart kid!