Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Needing a little reminder...

So as I continue through my life and endure the inevitable trials that come along with mortality, I often forget about myself and about who I am. I came across a statement I created several years ago and I think it is time to give myself a little reminder of just who I really am!...

I am a RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, PASSIONATE Woman of Light. Through being that, I bring forth Enthusiasm, Peace, and Purity; creating a world where all of God's children are surrounded by Joy, Acceptance, and Freedom.

I have also decided to add another line that came to mind tonight and I think it is one of my new favorite things!...

My Influence has no Limit, and no Limitation can stop my Influence!

I am truly thankful for the days when I can remember my true worth. I appreciate the days in which I am reminded that I am a Divine Spark of my Heavenly Father and was lovingly created in his image.
And as I recall a saying I heard when I was young, "...Cause God don't make no Junk!"
I can only smile to myself, embrace my children, and offer up complete appreciation for the opportunities I have been given, and the lessons I am learning in my life.

No comments: