Sunday, May 15, 2011

My BABY turns 3!!!



O.M.G... I can't believe my baby is already three. Seems like only yesterday he was kicking around in my tummy while I hefted around my newest sack of potatoes Gavvy...



Then he was soon thereafter brought home from the hospital, the smallest of all of my children born at only six little pounds...



And we have celebrated three birthdays with him since then. Now, to be honest, I don't have issues with my age. I am in my early thirties... SO WHAT!?!?



But to have children that are getting older really rocks my boat from time to time. I know. I know. I am strange!!





But can you blame me, look how big and handsome he is!? I mean, he is just the baby of the family. The oldest is turning eleven next month!



WOW!! Is all I can say. Love you PeyPey!!

No comments: