Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Snapshots in the Ol' Backyard

A little while back, I decided that it was time to get some current photos of all of my children.



So after letting them know we were going to do a "Photo Shoot"... and having to convince Xander that we wanted his normal look, not a gangster with a drawn on beard look...



We got everyone dressed and headed outside. We had a bit of a disadvantage dealing with the sun in people's eyes...



We tried a variety of poses, because I was trying to do something creative and have them pose all artsy.



And finally, I captured a couple of them that I really like of all of them together.




We got some individual shots that I LOVE as well, but I will save those for another post on another day...

Aren't my children just adorable?!?!

No comments: