Wednesday, June 18, 2008

GavMan and PeyPey


It's kind of funny to think about how our kids get their nicknames. Mariah has just been Riah, for short. Nothing crazy there, right. But Alex somehow acquired the name Bubba, which he is still called today. There's no reason behind the name, just something we called him when he was a baby and it just stuck. Mikayla has also just been Kayla for short, though some close friends have heard her called something else by her daddy, (Matt) that I won't mention online. Not swearing or bad, just pretty weird and something I don't want published...Anyway, then we get to Gav Man, which is some how short for Gavin, or long for it. But now little Peyton has begun to be called PeyPey. My sister thinks it's weird, but oh, well. My friend has a little boy names Colton, whom she calls Coco, which I think is cute! Hopefully, they will outgrow these names. I don't want anyone to be teased for it in school...Cause I have the feeling they'll all have enough little quirks to be teased about...

No comments: