Monday, June 16, 2008

Start of another week

Well,today was hopefully my last day having to drive my husband to meet the company truck in Roosevelt for work. Only been up since about 2am, but no naps for Mama. I responded to some ad on craigslist about a company looking for someone to have for a weight loss documentary. They provide 3 weekly training sessions and then I must commit to 2 a day cardio sessions on 3 other days during the week. Also, they have you taking an all-natural supplement called Orovo. I am not really sure I can commit (or want to...) that much time everyday for the next 6 weeks to exercising. Plus, I don't want to take a suppliment while nursing and who know if it may contain ingredients that I'm allergic to. It seemed like a great idea at the time, and I do want to get in shape; but I don't think this is my method. Thoughts anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll definitely lose weight that way...but at what expense? exercise is a great way to lose weight, but especially since you're nursing you don't want to put too big of a strain on your body. some say too quick of weightloss can cause a decrease in milk production. on the otherhand, it helps me to have some external motivation to get me started and to continue. good luck either way you go!