Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lost Teeth

Um, OK. My son Alex started getting his second loose tooth today. He was so anxious once it started loosening up, he messed with it and messed with it and then finally tugged it out. He's a tough little bugger. As much as I wanted to when I was little, I could never get myself to do much more than play with it and carefully pull it out when it was ready. He has done this with both of the teeth he has lost. So then, a few minutes ago, Mariah comes out of the bathroom and she has pulled one of her teeth out as well. She says it was loose and just came out, and though she is not nearly as tough as Alex, she was bleeding quite a bit so that made me think she had to have worked a bit to get it out. Alex bled for a while today because he tugged it out...Uuugghhh! My kids are very interesting little beings, that's all I can say.

No comments: