Saturday, December 27, 2008

Any one else gotta hangover...sort of!

So does anyone else out there have what feels like a Christmas hangover? I am still working on cleaning up the mess, the toys, the wrapping and boxes, and I have also gotta take down all these decorations. And of course I have had a lack of sleep over the last couple of days from helping out Santa and such. Am I the only one who loves Christmas but is struggling with the aftermath? I also have been having a hard time getting myself on the right medication and have been feeling very, very anxious and overwhelmed. I was also somewhat disappointed by what happened on Christmas eve. After I had prepared lots of stuff for my whole family to enjoy, it ended up being only my family and my Mother and Father. That's it!. In reality, it probably made things less hectic, but I was still sad about it. Plus I got annoyed with my children asking everyone who came over on Christmas if they brought presents. I hate that and I expained to them how rude it was so we'll see how it works for us in the future. Hope everyone's having a splendid Holiday Season!!

No comments: