Monday, December 29, 2008

Meltdown Central!!

The past few days have been completely meltdown central at my house. I have been really struggling and think perhaps along with the situational issues our family has going on, I may be having some post-partum depression as well. I don't know how else to explain what's going on in my head. I just keep crying and breaking down all day long. Since like, Friday. I know the holidays can play into it as well, but I am going back to the Doctor tomorrow and seeing if he'll refer me to someone who specializes in mental conditions. Somethings gotta give, but I don't want it to be my family. I also know I am not alone out there. I know several people who struggle with depression, anxiety, and other various mental conditions. I seriously gotta figure out a better way to deal with my kids and my house. But in the meantime, it's great to vent. even if nobody ever reads it, or the whole world does. I think I'm going to write a book...don't know what about, but I may try it anyway...

No comments: