Monday, February 23, 2009

Today, I start!

Today is the first day of a 90 health and fitness challenge I am doing. I have already been up and ate some breakfast and I am getting ready to do half an hour of cardio on my new Gazelle, or whatever this machine thing is. It's not actualy new, it's one I found for sale on KSL, but it's new to me. We'll see how this goes...
Mariah has been doing OK so far. She spent the weekend at my sisters, but I guess she was being a bit bossy and jealous if she wasn't the center of attention. I am betting she's getting what she wants and is being allowed to be in charge of the little ones at her Dad's house. Oh, well. I have to let things be as they are there, and then make sure she remembers the rules at home when she's here. Here's to almost a whole week of her being gone! I miss her, but have not been a wreck like I thought I would. That's good, right?!

No comments: