Friday, February 13, 2009

Yeah!!! So Happy!


So those of you who know my husband very well know that he cannot keep something to himself. What I mean by that is that if he buys a Christmas gift before Christmas, I guarantee it won't make it under the tree because he HAS to give it shortly after he gets it. I have known this for a quite a while, so I knew last night when Matt was going to pick out my Valentines gift, that I would more than likely get it as soon as he got home. Of course, he had to give it to me in case I needed to have it sized, since it was the only ring they had left like it and Matt really wanted it, no matter the size. It's beautiful, and I do have to size it down. But that's OK. I think this ring is gorgeous! We have been talking about me getting a new ring for a while. Actually forever, because the ring I was wearing for my wedding ring, was actually a Valentines gift from a few years ago, and last year a Diamond came out of it, so I haven't been wearing a ring at all. I am taking it today to the jeweler to get it sized. I will finally have a ring that fits, and I love it! My husband has great taste! I am so excited to get it back and wear it forever. Oh, and I got to get my nails done last night and that always makes e feel pretty. Heehee...Happy Early Valentines!!!!...

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Aww how sweet! I'm the exact same way. My husband always gets like ten gifts because I keep buying something thinking I'll make it till his birthday, christmas, or whatever, but then he always gets something that day too (or on Christmas eve) because I just can't wait! I love giving presents! It's one of my great joys in life!