Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wow, a whole week!

It's been a whole week since I last blogged. I have been busy with kids, husband, tiredness, and just overall stuff. The children are adjusting to being back from their Dad's. We had a bit of attitudes, but they have been OK overall. I just hope thir dad sticks with it this time. He has been writing and Mariah has been using the cell phone her Dad gave her to call as often as she can. Sometimes I think he still needs to call her more, not leave it up to her. But we'll see. Well, I am working on a few different projects that should prove interesting. Oh, and I got a makeover! It was so much fun! Here's a picture of me at Union Station in Ogden right after I had it done. My hair's pretty good looking Blonde, huh?...

2 comments:

Georgette said...

Looking good!!!

Laycie Call said...

sweet love makeovers!! you look HOT!! we should get together sometime!!