Saturday, November 28, 2009

Neiko is Lost!



While we were gone visiting family on Thanksgiving Day, someone let our dogs out of the Back Yard. Butch came back, like he always does, but we have still seen no sign of Neiko. I have posted a listing for our lost dog on KSL and I know that as of this morning, the Animal Shelter does not have her. My guess is that someone found her and took her in. We had not gotten her licensed yet, so that's our bad. I feel awful!
My kids are working on posters to put up around the neighborhood and they have been out looking every day for her. I told them she was probably in someone's house and that she was probably warm and safe. Alex said that's all he is concerned about, though he does want her back. If anyone happens to see her anywhere, please let me know ASAP!
If and when we do find her, we will make sure to get her licensed and taken care of first thing. We miss her so much even though she is a pretty new addition to our household. She's such a cutie and would probably be very cold is she were still outside.
Here's to doing everything we can to find her and bring her back to our family!

No comments: