Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Easter!

This year, amidst all of the chaos we have been living through, Easter came the first week of April.



Our morning began as the kids discovered their Easter baskets and dug right in! I have created a tradition of getting the kids each a new basket for laundry at Easter, and that is what gets left for the Easter Bunny to fill. My only problem with this little ritual is that as my kids have grown, so has the size of the baskets!



As I searched for baskets (that wouldn't empty my pocketbook), we got a bit creative and ended up getting buckets for each of the kids. Like, actual, brightly colored, cleaning buckets... with handles and everything! The kids loved them, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly what they are going to do with them. Oh, well. They're fun!



As the day progressed, little people came down from their sugar highs and crashed where they stood. Here's one particular crash I though was priceless...



Easter was also conference, which was AWESOME!! I loved the many speakers and the messages spoke straight to me. As usual! It was nice to be able to just hang out with the family all Easter day long. Don't get me wrong, I love church. Just different is good from time to time.

My family was gathered together and we all had dinner before going our separate ways. That's our family! Tell us there's gonna be food and We Are THERE! I love them all! Even if they are crazy from time to time...

1 comment:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.