Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shall we say... Difficulties?

Over the past couple of weeks, my family has been going through a bit of turmoil. If you didn't already know, Matt and I have separated for the moment. There are individual issues that must be addressed for each of us and I feel as though they need to be dealt with before we can attempt to conquer any of the issues we have between the two of us.
I just want everyone to know that we are all OK. Struggling and sad, but OK. Thanks to those of you whom have offered support and love. I appreciate everyone that I know right now.
The statements I made underneath Who I am to the right of this post are truly what I am working on. I am also determined to create a home that is full of peace, love, safety, and happiness...and of course and greatest of all, The Spirit. I feel as though the spirit hasn't been able to dwell in our home on a full-time basis for a VERY long time and I need him here. My children need him here, and if we are ever going to make it as a family through this turbulent existence, the entire household needs him here!
Love to you all!

No comments: