Monday, April 19, 2010

Storm's a Comin'!

The other day, a storm was rolling in. All of us were outside in the backyard when we realized that we should get some pictures of how cool the sky looked. Here goes a cloud photo extravaganza!

I started out taking photos from the backyard...



But they just weren't...



Capturing what I had wanted to capture...



So after I took this one...



I decided that I needed to get to higher ground. Now me being a big fat scaredy cat, and not having a ladder of my won, I had no intention of trying to climb onto my roof. Luckily, Matt was there and hopped right up there and took some photos for me.

He took this series of photos and then handed the camera down to me to see what I thought...





And though I thought these were some awesome photos...





I wanted some that showed more of the sky and less of the ground below. So Matt went back up and took some more for me. I think these clouds just look so interesting. I love cloudy sky shots!









Now, I don't know about anybody else, but I can see an eye in these clouds, like the eye of an Eagle. What do you think?



I love these pics! I just had to share.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

These pics are way awesome!! Have to say I couldnt see the eye u were talking bout, but i did find a skull, lol