Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mariah's First Choir Concert

Tonight was the 1st Annual Maple Mountain Music Festival. Mariah got her first taste of a "big-time" Choir performance. She had fun and the kids loved watching her on stage. Her Choir sang We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You by Queen. It ROCKED!!
Here's a smidge of their performance...



They had choirs come from Spanish Oaks Elementary, Mapleton Elementary, two Choirs from Mapleton Junior High, a Mens and a Womens Choir from Maple Mountain High School, and the Mapleton Chorale. The finale was all of the choirs joining together and singing together as one HUGE Chorus. I just caught the tail end of this song...



Despite my extremely cruddy camera skills, the whole performance was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Especially after Matt took the kids outside to play and I got to enjoy the remaining performances in peace... Did I really say that out loud?... Oh well! I will teach my children proper audience etiquette, well, hopefully...

someday!

No comments: