Saturday, March 27, 2010

Correction to the Great Mold Migration...

I just found out a few details I had posted incorrectly. My brother Michael was the one who had been speaking up about wanting the molds, and not-so-much just my Mom. Also, The load that I thought was their first, with the Uhaul Trailer was actually their 3rd or 4th. And they made more loads between their truck and Explorer before we were working on them for the last couple of days to get them out of the house.
So, yeah... tons and tons and Tons and TONS of molds have been moved during the Great Mold Migration of 2010.
I am certain Michael and Laura are Soooo looking forward to when they buy a house and have to move again. Loads of fun for everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The next time we move, we are hiring a moving company to do the moving for us. My back still hurts from moving the molds...

Tilton Bunch said...

Seriously! You did way too much! It's because you are so Awesome!