Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Really not sure why I blog...

So, I am the type of person who randomly LOVES to check out everyone I know's blogs and see what they are up to. I just think that it is AWESOME that we have the technology to keep in touch, though we may not physically be "keeping in touch". I also find it super interesting to see how people I know are doing and how their families are growing. I LOVE IT ALL!
I know that I don't have very interesting posts, just daily random information from the life and times of the Tilton Bunch. But I sometimes feel that I am just writing this for me, and NO ONE is reading this measly page. Which, in reality, is really OK. Since this is the closest thing to scrap-booking that I can fit into my crazy schedule, I get to post pics and stories from my life. I really wonder, though, if anyone else reads my nonsense. I have had a few random comments here and there. I know that I don't really post all that regularly as of late. Plus, what do I have interesting to post besides children updates and crazy work and school stuff. Gosh, if you only knew the stuff that I don't blog about... You wouldn't believe it. I just think some things in my life should stay private, ya know!
I am also concerned at times with how the things that I could post may affect some of my family members or friends. I am by nature very non-confrontational in person, and it would appear that little quirk of mine has rubbed off onto my little blog too! I try not to stir up trouble, or post things that are difficult for me to discuss. Partly because I have my blog public right now and I have no idea who may read it. Things like addiction, divorce, ex's, stupid people in my life, alcoholism, my longing for the temple, dissatisfaction with life, medication, feeling totally out of control, feeling helpless, the need to strangle children... I guess all of the truly negative stuff in my life, I try to leave out somewhat.
I am not trying to paint a rosy picture of my life, though some may think that is exactly what I am doing by leaving those things out. I DO post many of the not-so-good things we have going on in our lives. I guess I just leave a lot of the specifics out.
I think there are a lot of things that go through my mind that I would rather not have down in print for all of eternity. Perhaps that is my semi-conscious and semi-unconscious reasoning behind leaving stuff off of my blog. I don't really know. But I guess if I ever post something that seems vague, or something in which you don't have details that you feel are pertinent, then comment to me, or email me, or even call me. I am sure we can have a great conversation and I can chat your ear off about my crazy details. Perhaps we can even make it a date! I love getting together for a catch up session.
Well, I am off to chase my kids around since the naps are definitely over. See ya!

2 comments:

Laycie Call said...

well i personally read your blog often and enjoy your rather "boring" posts! I like your blog and think your doing a great job! and BTW your not boring!

Tilton Bunch said...

Really? Thanks Laycie. I needed that today. =)