Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Bubbah, Alex. Gotta love him!

So Alex has picked up a habit lately...

There are some days that I really wonder about this kid...

He is staying awake until all hours, acting completely zoned out from time to time, ignoring a variety of people at various times during the day, shirking his responsibilities around the house, and sometimes not even wanting to come to dinner...

Think I should be worried?



Yeah... If this is the worst habit he pickes up, I will almost promise that I will never complain about it. (Cause, you know, I can't ACTUALLY promise never to complain about him when he is reading...cause the ignoring and staying up to all hours can get to be a bit much.)

He's also a goof, for those of you who didn't already know... Oh, wait! Everyone already knew! Oh, well! Here's a photo just so we have some concrete evidence should his goofiness ever come into question:

No comments: