Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010 is ending? ...Wow! ...Already?

I can't believe tomorrow is the first of February! It's been a busy month in our home, which would explain why the time has seemed to fly by so quickly. Not only did Matt, the kids and I all start back to school again, we also had to take care of lots of loose ends from our last semester at school (well, Matt and I did!) In addition to that, I started a new job. It has been great. I have worked my first week actually on the phones and I am still employed, so I think that's a good sign. Also, Matt had teeth pulled, the three older kids have gone for a visit to their Dad's, and I have been working on our Monthly Value Project of HONESTY, from the Teaching Your Children Values book, which I LOVE!!!
Today is our last day concentrating on the value of Honesty, though that doesn't mean we are not still going to work on honesty in our home. With 5 little ones, we work on that value on a daily basis! I'll devote an entire post to next months value within the coming days and you can all be absolutely enthralled with my efforts :) (Yeah, right!)
Now, back to school for a moment. I am feeling good about this semester, though balancing everything can be a huge challenge. Especially since the weeks I was training for work, I worked nearly Everyday. I am still caught up with all of my assignments and tests for the classes I am enrolled in and have gotten A's in everything so far! Let's hope that trend continues.
Well, TTFN to all my lovely readers! I must chase after my naked, wanting to potty train, almost two year old little PeyPey!

No comments: