Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gavvy's Birthday Party



Gavin's birthday party was simply a few friends and family coming over for dinner, then us having cake and ice cream. Before we got to the cake, though, we opened a few presents!



So, yeah! ... A birthday only three days after Christmas is almost a given to use Christmas wrapping paper, right? Or is it just me?...



OK, so now let's get to the cake. That's the most important part for a Three year old Boy, anyway! When I ordered Gavin's Handy Manny cupcake cake, it looked So much cuter than the one I brought home. I was actually VERY disappointed with the way it looked. What was supposed to be a hammer shaped cake, looked more like a brown and blue Cross. It was quite odd, but Gavin still wanted it so I brought it home. Everyone couldn't believe I still paid for it, but... well, what do you think?



Ummm, so, yeah! Blue and brown cross. The kids had fun anyway and made a grand mess enjoying their yummy cupcakes!




And of course, the wonderful evening ended with a Very, very, thorough Bathing!



So, I say it again... Happy Birthday to my Gavvy Man, Mr. Gavin David Tilton

No comments: