Friday, January 15, 2010

Week One of Training, Done!

As of 9:30 this evening, I have completed my first week of training at NuSkin. I ended the week with a 100% score on our test, but they told us this one was easy. We also have another, more comprehensive test next Friday after we complete our Mentoring hours on the phones. Fun, fun for me, don't you think?
On another note, I am done with all of my English homework for this week and it's been turned in online. My Math homework, however...we've got tons of it! All due Monday! Like between 100-200 problems. I guess it may just seem overwhelming right now because it's 1 o'clock in the morning and I am still going on 3-4 hours of sleep. Plus I had school, errands, and then work training. So, yeah. Just another day in my life! Gotta love it, right. Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

No comments: