Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School!...and Potty training!

Yay! Kids are back to school! Don't get me wrong, I love having my children home with me, but sometimes I can really use the break that school gives to me. Plus, they love it! So I'm not a bad parent, right?... Anyway. The older two kids started school yesterday and Mikayla started her half-day peschool again today. I get a couple of hours at home with just the babies and it's a little more peaceful.
Some news!... Gavin is showing some really good signs of being ready to potty train. We even had big boy underwear on for a few hours today, until we realized that Gavy was having some tummy troubles and put a diaper back on. We went like three hours or so with no accidents. Going in the Potty. It would be so great to only have one child left in diapers. It will happen soon, I know it!

No comments: