Friday, January 9, 2009

Missing You!...


Matt is gone until next Sunday. He is having to take care of things from the car accident that totalled our Durango. (The above picture is all that's left of our family car...) I miss him when he's gone. The kids miss him too. They were all upset yesterday that Daddy was going to be gone for so long. Which is kinda funny considering he used to be gone for nearly a week at a time every week, but hey. He's been home so they want him here. I want him here too. But everyone has to face the consequences to their actions, whatever they may be. I am preparing myself for Sunday. Taking all the kids to church all day by myself. Should prove to be an exciting day. Well, if I could talk to Matt right now, I would tell him that I love him so much and appreciate everything he has done and is still doing for me, for his family, and for himself. He is truly a huge part of my world and I feel incomplete without him here. Love you, Honey!!!

No comments: