Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nervous, but excited!

I am getting a little bit nervous about court today. It is a child support review hearing with my ex. I am not nervous about court itself, I am nervous about what I am going to do for my children today before court. Mariah and Alex wrote letters to their dad. Neither Matt nor I gave the kids suggestions or told them what to say And because of that, it actually took Alex about an hour to write two sentances. I helped him spell words he had questions about, but other than that, it's how he truly feels and what he wants to say to his Dad from his wonderful 6 year old little heart. Mariah, on the other hand, wrote two full pages and drew him two pictures displaying how she feels. My intention is to go before court and speak with Eddy. I want to show him the letters and then tell him what HAS TO HAPPEN! Either he steps up and consistently contacts his children so they really know he cares about them, or I want him to sign over his parental rights to all three kids. If he does that, he can be absolved from any future child support ordered monies... Because all he is doing right now, especially to Mariah, is Screwing up their heads. Mariah has been a wreck. I will see howitgoes about 1:00 this afternoon. Wish me luck!

No comments: