Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting Things Done...and MAD!!!


I have been working on laundry and organizing kids' clothes. Especially Mikayla's. I am trying to get myself organized once again, because I seemed to have lost that somewhere. I am getting chore lists together and working on setting a daily tenative schedule. We really already have a tenative schedule for the most part, but I just want to solidify it more and stick to it better. If I don't get things organized again before it gets totally out of control, I will never get it back. I am also excited to be working out and trying to focus a bit more on myself. Though I have that selfish feeling going on right now, when I do it. I get ready and the kids ask why. I tell them just because and they think I am not telling them the truth.
On a completely different note, Mariah has been really struggling with her Dad not calling her back, or writing her back. She is getting upset and I know she feels like he doesn't really care about her, which sometimes I wonder myself. I could never be apart from my kids like he is and not at least call them, very often! He doesn't even bother to call her back when she calls. I so wish I could take this away from her. Matt and I have both told her that we love her so much and we would never want her to be away from us. We also told her that it was OK to be mad at her Dad. She should not feel bad about her feelings because they are valid. And we told her that we support her if she wants to tell her Dad how she feels. We also told her that if he gets mad at her for what she is saying, to let us handle it from there. I just want to call him up and tell him either he needs to step up and keep consistant contact with her, or sign his rights over. Because seriously; all he is doing is messing up her head. And I can't stand that. Uuuggghh, It just makes me so mad! Who does he think treating his children this way is OK? And I don't care if he was treated badly by his father. Break the cycle and don't be a deadbeat loser like he was. GOSH!!! I just get so upset about it...I better stop before I say something even worse!...

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

what a cute picture!!!

http://lovingmylife.wordpress.com/