Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday, Monday

Matt got home yesterday afternoon and we had a great, relaxing evening with the family. Now it's Monday morning and he had to go to work today, even though it's MLK Day. Yay!..and the kids have no school again. So, we'll just hang out at home. Partly because we can't all fit in the car, and partly because I don't want to wear shoes. I think I broke one of my toes last night when I slipped on water and hit the cupboard. We'll just add that to the other bruises and scrapes I've gotten lately from falling. Let's see, so far in the last couple of weeks, I have twisted my ankle twice, road-rashed my knee, bruised up my whole left forearm, and now, broken toe! Yes! I'm doing great. I wonder if there's some underlying reason to my frequent falling lately. Perhaps a two year old who likes to spill water, pour dish soap on the floors, and run away from me on icy sidewalks... I think that might be it.

No comments: