Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dinner Party...so to speak.

So tonight we are having some friends over for dinner, and then we invited a couple more friends, and now we've got ourselves a regular ol' dinner party happening tonight! I am so excited about it! I hate the cleanup, but I love the cooking and entertaining parts of it. I think it's the best, getting together with good friends, great food, interesting conversations, and amazing times. I hope to be able to continue to have these for ever, and be able to invite new and old friends alike! I can't wait. It's already time to start things cooking. Hope to see y'all at my house for dinner sometime soon! And when you do, this is all you'll see at the end of the evening...

1 comment:

Georgette said...

I'm hungry! When's your next one? I would love to see you and your cute family soon!